We spent the night at a nice Courtyard Inn in Key Largo. Here's a picture off from our balcony. Very nice. On the way back up to the central space coast, we stopped and spent several hours at the Miami Metro Zoo. We rented a bicycle surry and all took turns driving it, although Haley liked driving it the best! It was a great way to see the sights - and I would highly recommend it if you ever see these things, rent one - they are a ton of fun!
In late August 1996, I attended a bridal shower tea for my sister in law to be, Melanie Hull. Her Aunt Shirley had created a beautiful party out on the back lawn, flowers and china and everyone in girly dresses. But most lovely of all was Melanie. I fell in love with her dress. It was my dream dress. Floral print. Georgette. Flowy. Bell/Cape Sleeve. Tea Length. Perfect Tea dress. I “pinned” it in my mind. That’s what we had to do back then. I knew that if I ever married – and hopefully that dashing Frank – that was the dress I wanted for my bridesmaids. Furthermore… I had always hoped that if I could, I would provide the dresses for my bridesmaids. I had been in a couple of weddings and the expense was always difficult. It seemed like kind of a boobie prize to me. Hey, my dearest friends in the world, please be in my wedding so I can shove you over the precipice and into debt. Oh and make sure you check out my bridal registry! In January 1997, I was pretty h...
Comments