Well, it is just truly sad that sometimes the only time you see distant relatives is at a funeral. So I debated about taking my camera, but I am really glad I did because we got some rare opportunities to take pictures of cousins together.
Aunt Faith and a rare glimpse of her brother Jim. His daughter is Suzanne sitting behind them.
Nolan, Haley with Madison. Maddy is Suzanne's daughter. Suzanne is Frank's first cousin.
Aunt Laura is seated and pointing at her brother and sister Jim and Faith. Uncle Bill, Ron's father, is also seated with the pretty tie on.
Suzanne and her youngest. Ian. Cathi, this young man is six and adorable... I told him if he was in the market for a girlfriend I had a line on a nice young Canadian lady. His mother covered his ears.
This is Megan and her boyfriend Dan. Megan is Sherri's daughter, and Ron's neice.
Here is Aunt Esther with two of her numerous grand neices... Haley and Hannah. Hannah, is Suzanne's middle daughter.
Uncle Jim with his grandchildren. Maddy, Ian and Hannah.
Aunt Faith and a rare glimpse of her brother Jim. His daughter is Suzanne sitting behind them.
Nolan, Haley with Madison. Maddy is Suzanne's daughter. Suzanne is Frank's first cousin.
Aunt Laura is seated and pointing at her brother and sister Jim and Faith. Uncle Bill, Ron's father, is also seated with the pretty tie on.
Suzanne and her youngest. Ian. Cathi, this young man is six and adorable... I told him if he was in the market for a girlfriend I had a line on a nice young Canadian lady. His mother covered his ears.
This is Megan and her boyfriend Dan. Megan is Sherri's daughter, and Ron's neice.
Here is Aunt Esther with two of her numerous grand neices... Haley and Hannah. Hannah, is Suzanne's middle daughter.
Uncle Jim with his grandchildren. Maddy, Ian and Hannah.
Nolan and Ian show of their snazzy sweater vests.
Maddy, Uncle Jim, Hannah, Suzanne, her mother Aunt Connie, Aunt Faith, Aunt Esther and Ian.
The funeral was a wonderful celebration of life, and the life that is to come! It was very well attended, about 200 people, which is always very comforting to those left behind.
Comments