On our final approach to Honolulu. The sun is setting onto the kids faces and they are excited that our long journey has finally come to an end. We had a long lay over at LAX so traveling became an all day affair. We took a cab into Waikiki and stayed at the Marriott Beach Waikiki. http://www.marriottwaikiki.com/ Once we got into our room we took a quick walk around the block. I spotted a store where I could pick up the much desired crocs ... Ones from earlier post were too small, the ones I bought from the crocs store were a mens size and I was fresh out of luck, but not anymore! In the morning we lounged around in the pool and jacuzzi shopped and picked up not just one pair of crocs, but also a cute pair for wedge heals by crocs for both Haley and I that were on sale. Walked to the Rainbow Drive Inn for a plate lunch. When we returned we caught a cab to the ship.
I am a very early riser when traveling, so I was up in time to watch our ship pull into port from way out at sea. It was fun to see it peak throught the high rise hotels. 

The kids have just just discovered that this will be their very own stateroom for the duration of the cruise and that we will not be sharing this tiny space - we were amazed that we were able to keep it a secret from them for so long, but you can see that they are very happy about the surprise! Frank and I each had a key and I opened our room and Frank said... I wonder if this key would work on this door as well. The kids were like,,, Dad, you probably shouldn't do that - and whalla it did in fact open that door. 
Getting ready for dinner on the first night. That's all for now. Haley is waiting to shop - more later.
Comments