Well opening night was a raging success. It has been really fun for Hale to be involed in something so fun with so many different kids, each one with different talents and gifts. She is there tonight right now, finishing up the third performance. Frank and I will go over to pick her up and take her to the "after party" at Marie Calendars. Frank and I are going to have some pie.





In late August 1996, I attended a bridal shower tea for my sister in law to be, Melanie Hull. Her Aunt Shirley had created a beautiful party out on the back lawn, flowers and china and everyone in girly dresses. But most lovely of all was Melanie. I fell in love with her dress. It was my dream dress. Floral print. Georgette. Flowy. Bell/Cape Sleeve. Tea Length. Perfect Tea dress. I “pinned” it in my mind. That’s what we had to do back then. I knew that if I ever married – and hopefully that dashing Frank – that was the dress I wanted for my bridesmaids. Furthermore… I had always hoped that if I could, I would provide the dresses for my bridesmaids. I had been in a couple of weddings and the expense was always difficult. It seemed like kind of a boobie prize to me. Hey, my dearest friends in the world, please be in my wedding so I can shove you over the precipice and into debt. Oh and make sure you check out my bridal registry! In January 1997, I was pretty h...
Comments
Love,
Cathi
Pam