so it just never fails. I sit down and get all ready to post something to the blog and 50 other things come up. This morning no matter how hard I tried blogger wouldn't let me log in. So I gave up and went up to get dressed and clean up my bathroom. Then I had a nice long chat with Pam - very nice to get caught up with her. We don't talk as often as we used to because she now has a full time job. So it is fun when we can finally catch up. When you used to talk every day, this can take some time. Then Roam came and fixed the pool. The pumps were full of junk and one of the baskets had cracked so there was debris backed up in the pump. So now the pool won't be covered with all the things blowing around in the air anymore. Then I got the bad news on our tax debt. So After calling Frank and chatting that over, I am finally ready to try again!
And might I say that so often I am really glad that I have a blog. I can go back and look things up, places we staid, things we planted, things we ate and refresh my memory about things. I love it. Today we are contemplating what sort of tomatoes to put in, so it was handy to go back and look it up.
I thought it was funny this morning to see how right on the same page I always am with Cathi. We have been living parallel lives for years. Maybe it is just that we are kindred spirits! But I looked at her list today and laughed and looked at my list and laughed again....
1. Frank and I are talking about the budget tonight and talked about it as soon as we woke up
2. I am dying to get this next three pounds off so I too can say that I have lost 20 pounds.
3. two weeks ago, I took a total inventory of all the food we had in the pantry and in the freezer and in the fridge, then I made a menu to incorporate and use those things up. So far so good. The gal who recommended this reminded us that "you bought it, you should use it up!"
4. The square foot planter is built, the garden plan completed yesterday and Frank and I will shop for plants and seeds on Sunday.
And finally about the picture at the top. We recently moved our bird feeder around to the play house area of the back yard. The birds all love it- we have quite a variety and they make a huge mess on the sidewalk. There is a big black cat in the vicinity that thinks that this is his personal meal ticket and judging by his size, I think he does quite well. Well, that send Socks right over the edge to have a cat constantly lurking and skulking around in his own personal space. He doesn't mind he birds, but he can't tolerate that nasty cat - so he in turn makes my life miserable with his constant barking and whining at he door to get out to the cat - Quite a chain Aye?
Comments
Next month, YOU can write the goals!
Love,
Cathi