Frank calls this my new favorite sport. It's called Coupon/Freebie/Rebating. So here are the bargains du jour, because Frank's not home for me to brag to. (ps I had a little trouble with the editing today - blogger wouldn't allow me to insert any page breaks after a certian point -- ahhh)
Then I went to Rite Aid. So here is how it breaks down... The Maalox and the Bayer are reimbursable with our FSA (Flexible Spending Account). For any Canadians that might be reading, we voluntarily contribute pretax dollars to a savings account to cover medical/dental/eye expenses and pharmacy items. Since this is pretax money, I like to estimate that it saves me about 25% on these items. 

So first I went to Target and got Haley some really cute pajamas marked down to 1/2 off, for when she goes to their snow camp in February. Sorry, no picture on that yet. I thought I would never say that she needed new p.j.s because she had so many last year, but they are all mid way up her calf now - so the time had come!
Maalox was on sale for 5.99.
my coupon $2.00: 3.99
store rebate $2.00: 1.99
FSA savings $1.50: .49
Dilbert Calendar 12.99
90% off Christmas: 1.29 This is Nolan's favorite
Bayer low doss aspirin, already a good deal because it as prepacked as a two-fer.... two for one.
Regular price 2.99
on sale for 1.99
my coupon $1.00 .99
FSA savings .75: 2 - 36 tablet bottles for .24 cents.
My total out of pocket was 6.95 which I paid for with a Rite Aid gift card that they gave me for transferring a prescription, which in my mind makes it all free in the first place! And I will be reimbursed a total of $10.57 ($2.00 from rebate and $8.57 total reimbursement from FSA). A total earning of $3.62 for $22.00 worth of product at retail.
Next I went to Walgreens. This is a good one!
Revlon Lipsticks - great colors by the way! 8.99 original = 2 for 17.98
Final Clearance price: 2.29 =2 for 4.58
Revlon BOGO: 2 for 2.29
2 $1.00 coupons 2 for .29
And they were good colors too!!
Aquafresh original price: $3.99
sale price: 2.99
store coupon: $2.00: .99
my coupon .75: .24
Tums - great for my purse!! on sale for $1.19
I had a coupon good for any size for $1.00 off
total price .19 cents.
I paid 1.20 for $25.00.
Finally at Longs - Haley is screaming that I am posting these pictures on my blog - not that anyone in the house uses them at this time, but we are getting ready!
Regular price $4.69 each
On sale for $2.00 each

I had 2 coupons for $1.00 off
Store will rebate $2.00 for two.
So these were free - except for the .30 cents tax I paid. $9.38 saved if I had run to the store in an emergency (and forgotten my coupons.)
So all in all, they essentially paid me $2.42 for all of the above.
I obviously have a little time invested in this, but it is all useful and I don't think I would have made the $56.00 I saved in as much time. Nor could I have possibly had as much fun!!!
Comments
There are none of these stores or programs in Canada. Wah. But we also don't have healthcare expenses. YEAH! Okay, I'll stop gloating now.
Give my love to everyone. Hope to see you in March. (14th-17th, by the way)
I must find some time to update my blog soon. Loved all the posts.