We had a wonderful lunch today. Something I have been wanting to try for a long time - Alton Brown's Tomato, Lettuce and Bacon salad. I was waiting for my grape tomatos to ripen up and of course, they all came on at once, so it was perfect! Here is a link to the very yummy recipe. We substituted fresh croutons from the bakery department for the bread and came out ahead on price and crispyness! http//www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/tbl-panzanella-recipe/index.html Here is a pic of my yummy grape tomatos getting carmelized....
Last week, my computer froze up and all my Windows files went white. I had to reboot my computer from scratch, hence the reason I haven't been posting. I've been too busy recovering. But I can't say enough good things about Carbonite. Every file, every picture came right back into place where it ought to have been. I've been working on a book for all my blogs for my family for Chirstmas - I'm using a free software from Blurb called Book smart and it came right back. I was shocked!! Check it out..... http://www.carbonite.com/ Love to all -
Hey Cathi - Frank might be getting some training days in late Fall for Tacomoa, WA - Maybe I'll pop up with him and see the new bundle!
Comments
What a great time we had had Ben's party. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. I may not get to it this week....just a wee bit busy.
LOve you