Well, our tough day started at 12:30am this morning. Haley came into our room and told me that she had been throwing up. Oh yea! Poor thing, we knew she didn't feel extra good when she went to bed. She slept awhile but her stomach had other things in mind. She felt really good after that inital bout and I thought I might be in luck and that something had worked its way through her system. So I put us both back to bed, but at 3:00 I was awakened again by a very sick little girl. I got up and put her on the couch after that episode and kept my eye on her until morning. She was up and down several times, poor thing. The worst was that with each trip to the bathroom it became more certain that she would not be able to go to her last day of school. Her last day of the fifth grade. They were doing fun things too. She cried. A lot.
About 8:00 I put her back to bed and she slept until 11:00. She has been quiet on the couch all day. She has had nothing but water and has had a 101 fever. About 7:00 this morning she gave up all hope of going to school for a hope of just feeling a little better.
Her temp is down, for now, and she is holding down water, but doesn't want anything else. About 2:45 her friend Jessica surprised her by walking all the rest of her things home for her. She came in and said hello for a minute. It was very nice, as they live in the opposite direction of the school.
It's hard to greet summer when you are under the weather, as our friend Claire knows well too! So sorry you missed camp for strept throat! We understand.
About 8:00 I put her back to bed and she slept until 11:00. She has been quiet on the couch all day. She has had nothing but water and has had a 101 fever. About 7:00 this morning she gave up all hope of going to school for a hope of just feeling a little better.
Her temp is down, for now, and she is holding down water, but doesn't want anything else. About 2:45 her friend Jessica surprised her by walking all the rest of her things home for her. She came in and said hello for a minute. It was very nice, as they live in the opposite direction of the school.
It's hard to greet summer when you are under the weather, as our friend Claire knows well too! So sorry you missed camp for strept throat! We understand.
Comments