I'm not sure if anyone even checks my blog anymore, it has been so long since I have kept up with it on a regular basis! I've been busy trying to get rid of beads on ebay. I have thousands of dollars tied up in old stock from my bead business and 2008 is finally the year I vow to do something about it.
Otherwise, everyone is doing great. Frank is home from Japan and we are busy planning our March trip to Germany. Of course, it's tax time again and my deadline with the CPA is ever encrouching upon me! But it will be nice to have it all done.
Hugs to all.
Comments
Well, don't they sound like two peas in a pod, with FLY pens and all : )
Sean has the journal, writing, math, music (very cool) and a few others as that was his major Christmas present this year followed by his birthday a month later.
Can't wait for our summer trip. We have to have a "real" conversation soon and start talking logistics.
Welcome home!