Well, off and running on this beautiful Fall morning. It is two or three outfit a day weather. You know the kind when you start off in a sweater and then change into a tee shirt, etc. But Fall is one of my favorite seasons. We all seem really busy, even though I'm hardly involved in anything, personally these days. At least no volunteering. I have started going to Community Bible Study. It is similar to Bible Study Fellowship and meets Wed. AM. It involves people from all different denominations and is simply studying the Word. I have a nice small group that is part of a break out session with ladies of all different ages and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better. Also, I'm singing with Esther for the morning openers. That's fun, as I haven't done anything like that for a few years now. So, I'll be off and running to that shortly.
The bad news is that Haley needs braces. She has been working with the orthodontist now for a couple of years and had a brief stint with braces and mostly retainers, trying to make room for big girl teeth. Unfortunately, that has run it's course and a new plan has been set up. She'll have upper braces for a couple of years. The good news is that her ortho, took half the money from her last treatment and applied it to the new treatment. So, after insurance and his kind deduction, it was as if we hadn't paid anything for the first round of treatment. YEA. But, of course this round is far more expensive. Oh well. At least it's not as bad as it could be. She is actually glad. It's the cool thing to have braces - no more "brace face" I guess.
News from Jarrett and Carrie is that Benjamin's jaundice levels are leveling off and he is doing really well. He's a sleepy baby and would sleep through the night if they didn't have to wake him to eat. Lucky.
That's all for now, sorry no pictures - no time.
The bad news is that Haley needs braces. She has been working with the orthodontist now for a couple of years and had a brief stint with braces and mostly retainers, trying to make room for big girl teeth. Unfortunately, that has run it's course and a new plan has been set up. She'll have upper braces for a couple of years. The good news is that her ortho, took half the money from her last treatment and applied it to the new treatment. So, after insurance and his kind deduction, it was as if we hadn't paid anything for the first round of treatment. YEA. But, of course this round is far more expensive. Oh well. At least it's not as bad as it could be. She is actually glad. It's the cool thing to have braces - no more "brace face" I guess.
News from Jarrett and Carrie is that Benjamin's jaundice levels are leveling off and he is doing really well. He's a sleepy baby and would sleep through the night if they didn't have to wake him to eat. Lucky.
That's all for now, sorry no pictures - no time.
Comments