I have been meaning to upload and share this beautiful photo for some time! This was taken on my birthday, by me while I laid on the couch and was waited on hand and foot. Frank took me to the office after Nolan's award ceremony on the 24th and preseted me with these lovely tulips. Then we all went out for a wonderful chinese dinner at the Paper Moon. When I got home my present and cake and tulips were waiting. I think this picture would make a nice greeting card!
****
The kids had gotten me a wonderful bundt cake pan and Frank presented me with a salad spinner. I asked for one! Since we started receiving the weekly box of vegies it is invaluable in the cleaning process.
****
Haley finished up her last day of school yesterday, and boy was she glad. We celebrated with a trip to the mall today. She has saved all spring and has over $100.00 in allowance saved up. And little spend thrift that she is (yeah) she only spent 10.00 today. Good girl!
****
Nolan starts work tomorrow at Raley's with his training. He is anxious to begin after a long week of hard labor at home with Mom!
****
Frank is still traveling. He just left Chicago for Savannah. I'm just a little jealous of this particular stop - since he will be eating at the famed, Lady and Sons restaurant - Paula Deene. He promised to pick me up a little something at her gift shop. That should help (a little).
****
hugs to all - Heather
Comments