Here we are last summer relaxing in Sun River, Oregon. It is amazing to me how quickly the kids change. Haley looks older already and Nolan is now 6'2" , it may already be 6'3" since his last measurement at the doctor about two weeks ago! We have been watching "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?" Jeff Foxworthy's new gameshow. Quite fun! So far I have been able to answer one question.... yikes. Check it out.
Frank brought home the game Apples to Apples.
We've played this several times with Dad and Beth and have really looked forward to getting the game ourselves. Everyone enjoyed a quick few rounds after dinner.
Otherwise it's been pretty quite around here. We are in between seasons for Nolan's water sports. He has started practicing for swim but the meets haven't started yet. When that starts back up we will be in and out a lot more.
Comments
My latest craze/phase is grocery shopping for 2 months at a time. I was inspired by an article in Christianity Today about a couple who shops 1/year, except for $10/week for fresh stuff. I'll let you know how it goes...