Thanks for the idea, Cathi.On Wednesdays, we get ready to dive into our day at about 6:00am. But if your name was Frank, this morning began a lot earlier than that with a coughing fit. He was out the door by about 5:30am.
Nolan is really off and running without any help from Mom. But Haley needs a little nudging around 6:30 so she has the maximum amount of time to dawdle through her morning. Her routine includes feeding her rabbit, herself, dressing and practicing a bit on the piano.
At 7:15 Sammy arrives and we set him up to watch a video. At 8:00am I take Haley and Sammy to school and get ready to start my fun. Housecleaning! Although I do manage to throw a few fun things in too!
At 2:30 I pick Haley up with a snack and we had directly to her piano lesson. Next we hit the pool for a six week waterpolo clinic from 4-5:30. Haley comes home with Nolan from the pool and grabs a quick bite. She runs a brush through her hair throws off the wet suit and heads out the door with Dad or Mom to the church. She is dropped off at 6:00 for choir and Missionettes and is not picked up until 8:30. (Although it is possible that she won't make it to church tonight. When I picked her up today, I discovered she was loosing her voice).
Nolan grabs his bite and heads off to Mock Trial practice or volunteering at Congressman Denham's office.
Frank usually heads back to the office and I run some errands or have some quite time.
As soon as we're home we have a little snack and hit the hay. It's a busy day but I like to have all the runaround on one day. The key is to remember it's all negotiable!
Comments
Who is Sammy?