Last week on Thursday, Haley and I did some exploring. We knew that Frank's work would take him further North and our current hotel situation would make his drive each day about an hour long. Since I was usually driving him, so I could have the car, it really reduced the amount of time to do school and play each day. So Haley and I found a couple of possibilites and then hijacked Frank after work to see our favorite choice.
Ron Jon's the famous surf shop in Cocoa Beach, also has a time share property that does weekly rentals. There were several benefits, including; no more expensive, (and since Frank's work is paying for this that is a big plus!) beach view - with the ability to access the beach directly by a board walk, (yesterday I walked for an hour on a pristine, beach) two complete bedrooms and bathrooms, lazy river pool with water slide, oven, washer/dryer in the room (which has been running non-stop). also, Frank's cousins were going to meet us in St. Augustine for a weekend trip at the edn of the week, but now they will be able to come and join us here for free!
The view from our room. And the view of the living space and the master bedroom from the terrace.
Ron Jon's the famous surf shop in Cocoa Beach, also has a time share property that does weekly rentals. There were several benefits, including; no more expensive, (and since Frank's work is paying for this that is a big plus!) beach view - with the ability to access the beach directly by a board walk, (yesterday I walked for an hour on a pristine, beach) two complete bedrooms and bathrooms, lazy river pool with water slide, oven, washer/dryer in the room (which has been running non-stop). also, Frank's cousins were going to meet us in St. Augustine for a weekend trip at the edn of the week, but now they will be able to come and join us here for free!
The view from our room. And the view of the living space and the master bedroom from the terrace.
Comments