okay so there is this funny little blog called Mama's Loosin It! (I have only read a post or two so read at your own risk) and about a year back she challenged a writer's workshop called Just Plain Sick of It: list ten things you are just plain sick of. It made me smile so I thought I would take it up myself, except I am going to make them individual posts so you won't be so overwhelmed with negativity! THEN I am going to do just the opposite and be thankful!
I, Heather Smith am just plain sick of:
1. Procrastination. It's killin us over here, man. I mean we are all doin it. Haley is askin me when her next break will be every 15 minutes or so, Nolan is puttin off his EMT liscensure issues, Frank is so busy that if he takes a minute to procrastinate he falls asleep and I well, that laundry room is driving me nuts. I truly hate to iron and so it stacks and stacks and stacks in the laundry room where I "hide" it from myself and the rest of the world. But I know it's there. Cathi knows it's there, because I showed it to her on Saturday. Frank knows it's there because he doesn't have any clean shirts hanging in his closet. And now, I am procrastinating some more by writing about it instead of doing it! All on Flylady's Anti-procrastination day. Oh and to top it all off, Haley came down here and asked if she could have 10 more minutes on her break. oh the irony.

Comments
Because quite frankly I'm sick of waiting ; )