
So, once again we had a lovely time in Canada. These girls are already for Mother's Day crepes! A lot was happening this week in the Murphy home... Cathi had a birthday, Patience had a birthday, We celebrated mother's day and Don and Cathi celebrated the first of their 20th wedding anniversary festivities. Dylan decided what college to attend, Patience lost a tooth, Dylan, Heather and Haley all got wonderful $5.00 haircuts, we visited the
dollaorama, a softball game of the other Haley's, the coop (several times), the Canadian Super Store for a monster grocery shopping stint (something Cathi does weekly), Don, Cathi, treated Frank and I to a delicious
tepanyaki dinner - fabulous!, Nick decided that Auntie Heather getting him up in the morning was
almost as good as Dad or Mum, Don and Cathi taught us how to play
Oopsha, We played apples to apples with the boys and laughed at Nick playing along, Patience taught me how to play Mario, Don gave the death knell to my computer, but gave me some tips about how to get along in the mean time, speaking of "mean time" I had the brilliant idea of stacking Don's domino deck with all the best tiles and tricked him into "shooting the moon".. sorry Don, not very nice after the wonderful crepe breakfast you had worked so hard to prepare for all of us!
Jordyn and I read stories, Sean became my new
Facebook friend and hopefully a
Yoville neighbor, we laughed at the new Pullets hiding from food and the big mean old gals,and much much more!

Cathi, I found these really cute crocs in a famous footwear somewhere between the boarder and the airport. Doesn't my ankle look weird? Sadly, they are just a bit too small and I am having trouble tracking down another pair, however I do have a new pair of croc slip on sandals that are really comfy and only 29.99.
Cathi gave Haley several beautiful
tshirts from the Gap. Haley wasn't entirely sure about this one, but we convinced her how cute it was! She and I went to
Michaels together and found this wonderful line of iron
ons that are faith based. Here is a sampling of her new tee wardrobe. The Faith tee says: Prayer: Our soul has escaped as a bird out of the hand of the snare of the trapper; The snare is broken and we have escaped. Psalm 124:7






I love the scripture on this one.... And it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24.
So we are busily trying to get ready for our departure on Friday for Hawaii. Tomorrow Frank is taking Nolan, his buddy Chris and Haley up to the cabin for a burn permit day. We have had news that a tree has fallen on the bunk house, so they are going to go up and scout out the damage. I am staying home and tying up all the loose ends to be gone for 10 days. Ya'all know I'm better about blogging while on vacation, so hopefully there will be plentiful updates in the days to come.
Comments