
So,something you may not know about me, is that I have my own personal Jillian Michaels! Her name is Cathi Murphy. However, she has a found a really unique way to motivate me. About a month ago she sent this box full of things wrapped up individually with stickers on them that said things like - 3 lbs congratulations! 4 lbs congratulations! So each time I loose that much weight I get to open another treat! Isn't that cool!!! Better yet, the presents keep coming.


Here is one of my gifts, these two pictures were sticky magnets that you can personalize. Here's what I did with them. The 100s are to track what I have already eaten during the day. I move them from the side of the fridge door to the back. These other magnets are my morning routine. As I am done, I move them around the corner on the fridge.


Now you see it, now you don't. This was a different sort of motivating present. I have been totally plateaued for a week or two and bummed because I can't exercise on crutches. Cath called me and told me to open the big square package that had been sitting on top of the prize box. She told me to put the water on to boil for a cup of tea, open my present and call her. So I opened this black mug. You could see that there were pictures on the mug, but it looked perhaps defective. So I had this huge moral dilemma... should I call Cathi and tell her. I would want to know if I sent something to someone and it wasn't right. I thought maybe she hadn't opened it, before she sent it. Well, then I decided that she probably wouldn't be able to return it anyways, so I rinsed it off and poured my hot water in for tea. Then I turned around to get the phone. When I turned around and saw the mug transformed. It totally cracked me up. It was so fun to call Cathi and tell her how she had fooled me!
Thanks freind for all your encouragement! The best part is I get to go for a whole week, with Haley, and play last chance workout with Cathi the week before our Hawaii cruise. We are both dreaming up creative tortures for each other. Lucky for both of us, the berries won't really be ready at Krauses to derail us.
Comments