About a week ago, actually exactly a week ago, I fell up the stairs. Yes, up not down. My toe slipped off the tread and I landed on my shin. At the time, it hurt enough to make me cry and I wondered if I had done something to my shin. But ya know, if you can walk on it, you carry on. It really didn't hurt unless I put all my weight on the front of the shin, like when you kneel. Then it was unbearable.
So, yesterday I went to the doc to get a mole removed and told him about my shin. He sent me out for an xray and crutches.
Well the xray came back negative, but he thinks it is periostitis - or what is more commonly known as shin splints. He wants me completely off of it for a week, then if it isn't better he wants to do a bone scan.
So, I know something new about myself.... I hate Crutches!!! They hurt.
So, yesterday I went to the doc to get a mole removed and told him about my shin. He sent me out for an xray and crutches.
Well the xray came back negative, but he thinks it is periostitis - or what is more commonly known as shin splints. He wants me completely off of it for a week, then if it isn't better he wants to do a bone scan.
So, I know something new about myself.... I hate Crutches!!! They hurt.
Comments
And it's a good thing you fell up and not down...
I love you!
Cathi
P.S. How is Haley feeling?