So I decided I should start the New Year's off right with a post.
Here are some of my resolutions:
number one on the list is to pick up on the weight thing where we left off when we got COMPLETELY side tracked last May. Yep, only a few good weeks since then of reasonable eating. Back to the gym and back on the wagon. By our cruise date - with the Murphy's - June 14th we will be looking lots better. I want these pics to be a little more flattering!
two on the list is to include some sort of daily Bible study in my routine. Haley and I are looking into going back to Community Bible Study when they restart this January. This will give us something both to study consistently together. Also, just started a great devotional from Frank's brother and sister in law called, One Year with God Devotional. Today's was really good. Also, we want to get back on track with reading daily with the kids - Evidence that Demands a Verdict.
three working with Flylady to get this place back on track. What a mess!! I really can't wait to get Christmas put away this year! And this year it shall be put away in an organized manner. I swear it!
So far that is all I can handle!
Comments