
Haley handled painting the new baseboards. I found a killer deal on baseboards - less than $100.00 for the whole house. And they are much nicer than the ones we had! Haley had an
ingenious system, she set up a cushion on a small furniture dolly, she got a small roller and rolled herself all the way down the 12 feet of baseboards, painting as she went. I'm not sure how effective it was, but it sure was funny!

Hale and Daddy work on the kitchen. So if you look very carefully behind Frank there are scripture verses that we wrote on the cement. Here they are: Isaiah 32:18 My people shall dwell in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, with undisturbed rest. I Tim. 6:7,8 For we brought nothing into the world and we can take nothing out of it. If we had food and clothing we will be content with that. Isaiah 32:18 I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. You satisfy more than the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you


Nolan's friend George came over and helped us demo the rest of the carpet, baseboards and tack strips in the den.
As it stands now, we have most of the den done, we hope to finish sometime this week. It's not as easy without my dad, as we aren't as familiar with the saws as he is.... since they are his! We still have lots of baseboards to cut and place. But, overall they are beautiful! totally love them.
Comments