On Saturday the 17th we all worked together to finish the last few feet of floor that needed to be laid in the den. None of us ever having used the chop saw that my dad left for us, or the table saw that we purchased just for this install, we decided to wait until we could all learn together. Yes, each and every one of us learned how to use the chop saw. This is a picture of me making my first notched cut. As you can see in the following picture, it fit into it's spot perfectly.


Frank supervises Nolan making some cuts. I had a good picture of Frank using the saw and now I can't find it on my camera - so maddening. Also, in the back ground you can see we had ou fist foggy day.
Frank supervises Nolan making some cuts. I had a good picture of Frank using the saw and now I can't find it on my camera - so maddening. Also, in the back ground you can see we had ou fist foggy day.
Comments