Here are a few more pictures from our beautiful trip. The blog seems to be a great way for us to store our family photos. So here goes.
The walk from the side parking lot into the Colonial area. It really feels amazing as you walk away from every sort of modern convenience. No cars, no noise.
The Williamsburg Inn where I hope to stay one day.
This is still on my lovely walk from the parking area near the Colonial Inn into the main area. Haley had been on her own for a bit while I drove Frank back to the hotel to perform his instructional duties. It was hard to let him go, but after all it was the reason we were here!

More of my lovely walk in the country.
A colonial garden. This really puts my little four by four to shame!
Also one below, although I have to say, they aren't really utilizing all the space they have!
Haley and I wait for our delicious lunch at the the Kings Arms Tavern. I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my previous post, but Haley and I treated ourselves to their own bottled Ginger Ale. yum. I had the fried chicken. Very good and safe, Haley had a sandwich.
More of my lovely walk in the country.
Also one below, although I have to say, they aren't really utilizing all the space they have!
Comments