Just arrived home from our wonderful weekend in Canada! I promise to post pictures tonight, but I arrived to a couple of phone calls about Frank's cousin Ron. He is back in the hospital and is definately needing prayer.
He is in the cancer unit and will be undergoing a procedure tomorrow to determine if he has blood or bone cancer.
I talked with him tonight while he was receiving four units of blood. He sounded "pretty" good all things considered.
You may remember, that he lost his sister and only sibbling to cancer in February.
Please pray for his folks as well.
He is in the cancer unit and will be undergoing a procedure tomorrow to determine if he has blood or bone cancer.
I talked with him tonight while he was receiving four units of blood. He sounded "pretty" good all things considered.
You may remember, that he lost his sister and only sibbling to cancer in February.
Please pray for his folks as well.
Comments