Don't fall over in a dead faint. I am finally posting.... Here are some great pictures taken from our fabulous personal photographer, friend and cousin extradionarre... Ken Grubbs at Frank's 50th birthday party. I have been stymied for several days trying to post the wonderful dvd that he made to music with these photos, but I just couldn't make it work, so here are the pics anyways. If you hum, You've Got a Friend in Me, while you look, you will get a small taste of the very special dvd from Ken.

Frank and his Aunt Laura yuck it up about the
baloons.

Hugs all around for the birthday boy. This is Melanie, my brother Todd's wife.

My dear friend Cindy Loo

Is
apparently cracking me up!

Dave gets serious

Frank's aunts Faith and Esther get reaquainted with long time friend Mrs. Woods.

Ron and I touching base.

So glad the Kauffmans, Bill and Pam could come. I haven't seen this dear friend in months!! boo.

Nolan hanging out with the aunts and uncles.

Chatting with Todd and Melanie.

Frank and Aunt Laura and Nolan enjoying a laugh.

Claire Kauffman likes a good laugh too!

As the talk turns to all things aging, Frank grows serious. Frank's niece Jenny is next to him and Uncle Bill talks with Frank's sixth grade teacher, master teacher and friend, Mr. Harold Woods.

This card from Frank's sister in-laws folks thanks Frank for planting the beautiful ancient redwood trees.

Champagne cake and Chocolate dream cakes from the famous Eddies bakery, where Frank has enjoyed many childhood birthday cakes.

This is Frank's, I'll get even with you face!

Frank thanking my folks for the two fantastic pair of ancestoral cuff links they gave him.

Frank's brother's family Jan, Jenny and Randy

Todd reads emily some of Frank's cards, hopefully not the book that he and Melanie gave Frank!!

Happy birthday honey, it was a lovely and easy party.
Comments
Also saw Haley's show photos-loved the yellow outfits. I am happy that she has loved the dance group so much.-thanks for posting
Pam
Looks like a fantastic time...I wish we lived closer so we could have shared Frank's special party. We might just need to have a "sequel" while you're here...
Love,
Cathi