Okay, so Cathi has been after me to post. She sent me an email that said, updating my photo for my profile didn't count as a post. She's right! The last several weeks have been so busy! 
(the best and doggonit the cutest lamb cake we have ever made! And we have been making them since I was a kid!)
Our Saturday Easter table. Dad and Beth came to be with us Saturday over Sunday.
The kids pose with Grammy and Papa. Frank and the kids sang in the choir and Nolan did a great scripture reading of the Easter story. Yours truly played keyboards in the band and had a great time with that too! It was a fantastic couple of days.
Our typical Easter Sunday meal was moved to Saturday in order to go with the church to participate in an outreach at a local park. This park is generally populated with homeless people, so our mission was to hand out food, clothing, offer hair cuts, craft tables, bounce houses and then to show the Jesus Movie at a local church within walking distance of the park. Haley gathered all her craft suplies and rounded up some girlfriends to man (woman) a craft table. Nolan played guitar with the band and Frank and I helped some with the clothes and helped keep an eye on the craft table.

Ta Da!!
Decorating eggs on Saturday morning.
So Cathi, Mission accomplished on the 20 pound goal. I met the goal the day before Easter. Now working on the next twenty. And by now, I mean beginning today- the last two weeks have been all about just staying in the 20 pound off zone. If ya'all want to see what I'm doing on my weight loss goals, visit me at http://www.livestrong.com/ Search "unthings" and click members under the search input before you click the search button. This great FREE website allows me to track everything I eat and the calories I work off - among many other neat tools. Love it!
Ta Da!!
Comments
Congrats on your 20-pound goal. I hope you treated yourself to a prize.
Love,
Cathi