The pattern back was neatly cut to allow this sort of detailing in the back. Sorry about the wrinkles. We had almost all the materials on hand. The only things we purchased were the clasps, the Europeanie style trim around the waist and neck of the vest and a zipper for the skirt. Pretty good huh? The vest and skirt are made with some light green denim that I have miles of - I bought it to make some sort of a curtain for our outside overhang - Then the neighbors put in trees and it became less necessary.
The pattern back was neatly cut to allow this sort of detailing in the back. Sorry about the wrinkles. We had almost all the materials on hand. The only things we purchased were the clasps, the Europeanie style trim around the waist and neck of the vest and a zipper for the skirt. Pretty good huh? The vest and skirt are made with some light green denim that I have miles of - I bought it to make some sort of a curtain for our outside overhang - Then the neighbors put in trees and it became less necessary.
Comments
Love,
Cathi