So, we are all recovered from our busy weekend. Haley and I participated in our church district council. I played keyboards with an awesome band for worship and Haley participated with the kids in a song for the missionaries. They were all dressed in costumes, yes I finally finished Haley's drindle dress- at 11:00pm on Sunday night. So she could be in it and on the bus to Sacramento by 6:15am. yikes - almost didn't make it. I just couldn't get that skirt to fit her tiny little waist. I had to keep taking off the waist band and taking little pin tucks in the skirt until it fit her. Also, the blouse I made and the vest were so short that the skirt had to sit right on her natural waist - not where they wear them now! - or she would be showing skin when she danced. double yikes. (especially in that environment).
I know, I know, but pictures will follow. There were a couple of ladies that were taking pictures, so I will see what I can find. And I think I will redo her hair (in braids that looped back around like Heidi) and take pics of her this afternoon.
Have to run off to the school now. More later.
I know, I know, but pictures will follow. There were a couple of ladies that were taking pictures, so I will see what I can find. And I think I will redo her hair (in braids that looped back around like Heidi) and take pics of her this afternoon.
Have to run off to the school now. More later.
Comments