Frank and his cousin Sherri last December.
Here is a note we received from Ken Sherri's husband this afternoon...
The Lord cares deeply when his loved ones die. O Lord, I am your servant; yes, I am your servant, born into your household; you have freed me from my chains. Psalm 116:15-16, NLT
Sherri passed away Sunday morning at 5:47 a.m. She went peacefully in my arms and with all my love and the love of my daughters and family. She is free from the chains of the mighty disease she fought against so bravely. While the battle for her body was lost, the great battle of her faith was won. She believed and trusted God to the end, and yes, she has been healed. Pray for our family’s comfort, especially my two daughters, Lauren and Meghan.
Blessed are those who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they are blessed indeed, for they will rest from their hard work; for their good deeds follow them! Revelation 14:13, NLT
He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever. Revelation 21:4, NLT
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. Philippians 1:20, NLT
Comments
We will see you this weekend.
Love,
Cathi