Well the news is.... Don Murphy called me today and said that they have some big news... He put Cathi on the phone to tell me that Nicholas David was born on September 24th, he is 6 pounds and 13 ounces and Mama and Baby are doing fine!
She promises a blog post with pictures tomorrow - although I feel that is a bit ambitious considering she is recovering from a c section! Her mom and dad arrived, as already planned on Thursday and are helping with all the other babies at home. I told her I wished I could send over a dinner.... she said she wished she could send home a pie - Man so do I!!!
Hugs to you and congratulations Cathi, Don, Nathan, Dylan, Sean, Patience and Jordyn!! I am so glad we rekindled our almost 30 year old friendship and are living to see each other's children. Something childhood friends usually only dream about. Here's to the next 30 years - and now only grandchildren!!
She promises a blog post with pictures tomorrow - although I feel that is a bit ambitious considering she is recovering from a c section! Her mom and dad arrived, as already planned on Thursday and are helping with all the other babies at home. I told her I wished I could send over a dinner.... she said she wished she could send home a pie - Man so do I!!!
Hugs to you and congratulations Cathi, Don, Nathan, Dylan, Sean, Patience and Jordyn!! I am so glad we rekindled our almost 30 year old friendship and are living to see each other's children. Something childhood friends usually only dream about. Here's to the next 30 years - and now only grandchildren!!
Comments