I have also been really busy planning all of the hotel stays while we are in Europe. I've had lots of help from my wonderful friend, Pam - she used to be a travel agent. It has been tough - it's expensive and the dollar has fallen even lower - almost $1.50 to one euro! But, Pam smartly reminded me that we have points!! Frank travels so much, that we have been able to book three rooms on points alone. Yea.
In other news, the kids have both been sick on and off. Haley always wants to stay home on the first day that she feels just a little bad, so then by the time that she feels really bad, she really needs to go back to school. Or should I say, I REALLY need her to go back to school. She went today and seemed to make it okay. They are both in that place where they sound worse than they feel. Frank is coming home tomorrow from a week in Virginia. We can't wait to see him!!
Comments
You sound terribly busy. I hope everything comes together quickly.
Love,
Cathi