In late August 1996, I attended a bridal shower tea for my sister in law to be, Melanie Hull. Her Aunt Shirley had created a beautiful party out on the back lawn, flowers and china and everyone in girly dresses. But most lovely of all was Melanie. I fell in love with her dress. It was my dream dress. Floral print. Georgette. Flowy. Bell/Cape Sleeve. Tea Length. Perfect Tea dress. I “pinned” it in my mind. That’s what we had to do back then. I knew that if I ever married – and hopefully that dashing Frank – that was the dress I wanted for my bridesmaids. Furthermore… I had always hoped that if I could, I would provide the dresses for my bridesmaids. I had been in a couple of weddings and the expense was always difficult. It seemed like kind of a boobie prize to me. Hey, my dearest friends in the world, please be in my wedding so I can shove you over the precipice and into debt. Oh and make sure you check out my bridal registry! In January 1997, I was pretty h...
Daily life from our little corner of the world.
Comments
Aloha,
Pam
I'm so glad you've posted : )
Looks like you had a nice holiday despite the rain. So, you signed up for a timeshare? Really? Tell me more!
I'll try calling this week so we can catch up. Oh, and keep an eye out for something that's going to be mailed to you.
Hugs,
Cathi
Glad to see your posting. Looks like & sounds like you are having a great time. Lots of R&R.
Talked to Nolan, was glad he got home safely. He returned our call after he got out of class on Monday morning.
Look forward to seeing you soon. Love, Beth