We are home this week and with no major events looming in the offing anymore, we are getting things done around the home front. Today, I had people in to fix sprinklers, toilets, and give estimates on work we would like to have done in the spring. It felt really good to get a few things crossed of the list.
We are home this week and with no major events looming in the offing anymore, we are getting things done around the home front. Today, I had people in to fix sprinklers, toilets, and give estimates on work we would like to have done in the spring. It felt really good to get a few things crossed of the list.
Comments
He's absolutely gorgeous; Haley is right to be in love with him : )
Maybe someday she'll be writing "Sean" all up and down her school pages, eh?
For some reason I can't blog at all. I might have to resort to email to get the news and pictures out there.
Love,
Cathi