We are getting ready to paint our house! Yea. So here are the possibilities. We think we could be happy with Red, Yellow or Green.
These are not the exact shades we would pick, only a point of reference. Our painter promises to help us with just the right shade selection for our house and it's exposure to the sun.
So what's your favorite? Sign in and vote and help me out. I really think I could be happy with any of them, my only concern about green is that houses painted green tend to blend in with all the other greenery around them. But, I suppose if you pick the right shade that wouldn't matter.
This is the original - we bought it this way - color, as a point of reference. So help us turn it from Blah to Aaaah!
These are not the exact shades we would pick, only a point of reference. Our painter promises to help us with just the right shade selection for our house and it's exposure to the sun.
So what's your favorite? Sign in and vote and help me out. I really think I could be happy with any of them, my only concern about green is that houses painted green tend to blend in with all the other greenery around them. But, I suppose if you pick the right shade that wouldn't matter.
Comments
Kyle and Pam's favorite is green. It looked good with the yard
we all agree the garage looks better white than the blue now
It is your home and you have great taste so I know you will make a great decision