
Well he is finally here! Carrie went to the hospital about 6 ish Tuesday evening. They called Auntie Heather about 8:45 and I was at the hospital by 11:00.
Our trooper, the unflappable Mrs. Carrie labored for almost 18 hours. Finally on September 26 at 12:35 she gave birth to our beautiful nephew, Benjamin Graeme Anderson. 8 lbs, 9 ounces, 22 inches long. Doesn't Daddy look happy!!

After a short stay in the intermediate nursery for a little difficulty with fluid around the lungs, Benjamin is doing fine and will get to go home tomorrow with a very happy and tired Mommy and Daddy.

Baby Benjamin lounges comfortably on his Mommy after his lunch. Perfect fingers and toes!

I was thrilled and honored to get to be there for the entire experience. I have only been in attendance for two other births, Haley's and Nolan's, so my vantage point was a little different! He is perfect and beautiful. Haley says he is the most beautiful baby on the planet. And I have to say, Auntie Heather agrees.
Comments
Isn't it much better to be on the watching end of the labor process?!
Benjamin is beautiful and I love his middle name, too. Give him and their parents my love and well wishes.
Cheers,
Cathi