This is Nolan's memory quilt. It was one of his graduation gifts from us. I think I blogged about this a bit earlier this month. It was done and ready to present on graudation eve. There is one more row hanging on the other side. He was totally surprised. I was surprised he didn't miss 15 t-shirts!!
****
Sunday we had a nice time - Dad preached in Denair. Haley and I went to the service and then went out for Father's day with Dad and Beth. Nolan unfortunately had to work!
****
Haley and I went today to get her outfitted for ballet class. She needed ballet shoes and a leotard and tights. We went ot a store called the Dance Bag and she loved poking around in there and seeing all there was to see. She starts a two day a week, six week stint next week. In the mean time, she is swimming about 4 days a week. Which is really good - gives her something to do and it is HOT!
****
Frank will finally be home tomorrow - YEAH!!!! He gets home about mid day and we will have a bit of lunch with him, but then he goes straight into the office for a half day of work for the County. He made some very good contacts and felt that his 7 days of training in 9 days was well worth his while.
****
Comments