We had a more than wonderful time with the Murphys in Victoria last weekend. Cathi (Long) Murphy is a dear freind from highschool and it was so great to meet then and get acquainted with her husband Don. The Murphys picked Frank and I up in Seattle and drove us back up to Canada to the ferry. We had a great place to stay - like a condo with two master suites. Lots of room to talk and eat and play games. Thanks to Don and Cathi, we now know how to play cribbage - well sort of!
****
The kids had the house nice and picked up when we got home and it was a pleasure to get back to regular life after such a restful weekend. This is the big week - Nolan graduates highschool on Friday and we will be hosting an open house on Saturday. It also looks like Nolan will be working at Raley's this summer if all goes as planned.
****
Frank had to head out Monday afternoon to Colorado and will be home tomorrow night. It was hard to let him go after we have had him home all of May with no trainings. But we need to get ready because he will be out more than he is home in June.
*****
Nolan is out planting anothr couple of flats of red white and blue petunias in the back yard. The first flat did so well that Frank has been wishing we had done more. Tomorrow a flat of impatiens will go in the front porch shady area.
*****
More later!
Comments
I know, I know, now I have to get busy on mine, too.
I did get your link...thank you very much.
Cheers!
Cathi