

Here are some pictures of the kids getting baptised. Thank you Beth! It was very hard to capture in the light and the distance away at which we were shooting. I played around with this last picture because it was quite blurry and so we tried a special effect. I think it came out quite neat!****
Frank and Haley are off all day to a field trip at the San Jose Tech Museum with the Gate classes from the district. I'm sure they will have a fun time.
****
I've got a load of laundry in and soon I'll be off and running. Yesterday the cushions for the reupholstered chair and couch cushions were sewn and today I'm off to look for more fringe to put around the bottom of the couch. Pictures later when it is all finished.
****
More good news! Jarrett and Carrie are having a little boy. Due September 24. The first boy to carry on the Anderson name! AND my first nephew! Yeah.
****
TTFN as Haley has just learned to say.
Comments