Well, in the last 10 days I have been quite sick with a cold. It really had me down for the count for a couple days. So much so that I told Frank that if I neglected to have a flu shot next year he could slap me!
=====
Today is really the first day that I accomplished anything of real significance, besides dinner each night. And thank God for that lasagna Haley and I froze a few weeks ago or even dinner might not have happened. Frank was a most cherished soul the night he offered to bring home Taco Bell - although that night I already had something going. He was even more treasured when he brought it home the next night!
=====
So far, it doesn't look as though I have infected anyone else - PTL!!
Haley is gearing up for her "palm saturday"outreach. She is in two different dance ensembles - excuse me we're talking church here - movement ensembles! And she will be singing in the choir and playing in the bell choir. It will be the bell choir's debut!
=====
Nolan was listed last week in the Modesto Bee as one of the Johansen swimmers to watch. They were swimming against a very small, new school last week so they did some co-ed events. Nolan swam the 500 against one of his female teamates. A couple of his buddies bet over whether Nolan would win or not. Unfortunately, Nolan's best friend, Brad, best against Nolan. The bet was three shots to the looser's stomach. Sadly, Brad lost to the biggest guy on the team. We keep trying to warn the guys about the dangers of betting.
=====
Crazy weather here. Rain and wind. Yesterday it was near 80, now 50.
Comments