I've had a couple of requests for our months worth of food menu so here it is....
Anderson Special (also known as Dutch Mess, you know it's the one with macaroni and stewed tomatos that every family has a version of. ) This will go for two nights
Roast Chicken and Baked Potatos. Will roast two chickens at a time to have more for other recipes.
Chicken and Dumplings
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Meatloaf and mashed potatos
Chopped Chicken Salad
Beef and Barley Stew
Tacos
Pizza
Angel Hair with Tomatos
Chineese Spaghetti - Stir fry with ramen noodles
Zucchini Squash Casserole
Pot Roast
Chicken and rice salad
Chili and cornbread
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Enchiladas
Shell Casserole
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken Carusso
Oh, and I have a ham for easter!
Most of these meals will feed us twice. If it doesn't make two dinners, Frank and I eat leftovers for lunch.
Anderson Special (also known as Dutch Mess, you know it's the one with macaroni and stewed tomatos that every family has a version of. ) This will go for two nights
Roast Chicken and Baked Potatos. Will roast two chickens at a time to have more for other recipes.
Chicken and Dumplings
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Meatloaf and mashed potatos
Chopped Chicken Salad
Beef and Barley Stew
Tacos
Pizza
Angel Hair with Tomatos
Chineese Spaghetti - Stir fry with ramen noodles
Zucchini Squash Casserole
Pot Roast
Chicken and rice salad
Chili and cornbread
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Enchiladas
Shell Casserole
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken Carusso
Oh, and I have a ham for easter!
Most of these meals will feed us twice. If it doesn't make two dinners, Frank and I eat leftovers for lunch.
Comments