Okay, it's been an age since I've blogged, but I think I'm back.
Here are my boys in Kyoto, JAPAN. They just returned today and we were very glad to pick them up! They came bearing pearls so we were - if it's possible - even more pleased to see them.
They were gone for a week. Frank was again trainging teachers for the Department of Defense. This time Nolan got to be the tag along.
Nolan went one day on the bullet train 2 hours outside of Tokyo to Kyoto. He was picked up by our exchange students (the ones earlier blogged about) and two of their teachers. One of the teachers - Mr. Fleseuras is from Modesto and graduated from Nolan's highschool. He very graciously arranged a great visit for Nolan. He spent the day going to a couple of their classes, eating in the cafeteria and then taking a walking tour of the former emperial city.
Comments
Now I'll go back and read this entry...