
I'm back!! I haven't posted in several days because my computer has been in the shop. YIKES. But my heart is full of praises and thanksgiving because it was all fixable and they only charged me the diagnostic price of $65.00 and I am back in business. We were very concerned because we need to update Frank's mode of computing very soon and didn't need the added expense.
This is my charming and darling sister in law, Carrie. (Good to talk to you today, dear.)
We are busy at our house planning about Christmas. Since we are traveling to Germany the first week of December, our goal is to be 100% Christmas ready before that. So there have been many phone conversations planning the whens, whats and wheres. The Christmas china is out and we are using it everyday, much to the kids delight. A little each day and it will be all taken care of before I know it!
Comments