
Haley at the beach for Mommy's 40th birthday. Yes the big 40! In fact we are almost half way through the 40th. YIKES. What a wonderful time we had, gathering with the Anderson families at the coast. The cousins had a rip roaring good time and so did the sibs. We need to start looking into the next trip - Andersons! What fun.
On another travel note.... Frank and I are going to Germany the first week of December. He has a few days of consulting and I get to tag along. YEAH..... Just in time for the Christmas fairs in Bavaria. We have about three days before he begins training to do some exploring. Dad and Beth have graciously offered to keep our kids for the ten days we'll be gone. Thanks! We couldn't even consider this without you. So I am saving all my change for a coo coo clock. This has been on my top 100 list - go to Germany AND come home with an authentic German coo coo. Deutchland Fabulhoft!!!
Comments