Thanks to Katie and several other fun friends for the surveys of favorite things!! So here in one place are some of the answers - not a definitive list by any means but some of the favorite, favorites........My favorite husband and my favorite dog 555
Four of my Favorite Vacation Spots
1. Kauai
2. Disneyland
3. Morro Bay
4. The East Coast
Four Daily Websites
1. www.flylady.com - recent addition that I could no longer live without.
2. www.heritagecookbook.com Finished my mom's cookbook last year, now working on one for Frank's mom.
3. www.ancestory.com - working on posting the Anderson and Smith Family trees - an invaluable source of everything ancestoral.
4. msn hotmail
Favorite Songs
1. If I could change the world - Clapton
2. Father's be good to your daughters - Maher
3. Hey 19 - Steely Dan - anything Stelly Dan....
4. And She Was - Talking Heads
Four Jobs I have had....
1. Manager at Macys
2. Assistant buyer at Gottschalks
3. Wholesale gift sales rep
4. Best of all... Homemaker.
Four Shows I love to watch.....
1. Dirty Jobs
2. Myth Busters
3. Paula's Home Cooking
4. Anything with Alton Brown on it.... Good Eats, etc.
5. Project Runway - I know only four, but.....
Four of my favorite Foods.....
1. Chinese
2. Japanese
3. Greek
4. Taco Truck tacos
Four movies that I would stop and watch again and again....
1. RV - hilarious - new but destined to stop the "clicker". I haven't laughed this hard since Mrs. Doubtfire lit her 'boobs' on fire!
2. Driving Miss Daisy
3. Babe
4. Sea Biscuit
My favorite season...
Fall and Spring I love the change that each brings. The Fall a break from the heat and the Spring a break from the cold.
Favorite Holiday....
Could it be anything other than Christmas?
Favorite See's Candy
Bordeaux of course
Hobbies
antiquing- yard 'saling'
collecting and displaying old family photos
geneaology
Comments